This page is about RapidMiner Studio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your PCRapidMiner
. Go over here
for more info on RapidMiner. Click on https://rapidminer.com/support
to get more info about RapidMiner Studio on RapidMiner's website. RapidMiner Studio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidMiner Studio. The application's main executable file occupies 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk and is named RapidMiner Studio.exe.
The executable files below are part of RapidMiner Studio. They take an average of 1.73 MB (1817232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (201.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RapidMiner Studio. You can find below a few links to other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application by RapidMiner. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMiner Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The web site of the application is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMiner Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 17:12:30.350