You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. Additional info about RapidMiner can be seen here
. More data about the app RapidMiner Studio can be found at https://rapidminer.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RapidMiner Studio is C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk and is named RapidMiner Studio.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside RapidMiner Studio. They occupy about 1.73 MB (1817232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (201.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of RapidMiner Studio. You can find below info on other versions of RapidMiner Studio:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall RapidMiner Studio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RapidMiner Studio
RapidMiner Studio is an application released by the software company RapidMiner. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RapidMiner Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it exists on your system the RapidMiner Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The web site of the program is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After removing RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 03:08:38.240