RapidMiner Studio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computerRapidMiner
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RapidMiner. You can get more details about RapidMiner Studio at https://rapidminer.com/support
. RapidMiner Studio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio's primary file takes around 134.21 KB (137432 bytes) and is called RapidMiner Studio.exe.
RapidMiner Studio is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.82 MB (1912616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.21 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (34.37 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.37 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (82.87 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.52 KB)
- javaws.exe (345.87 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.37 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (120.37 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.87 KB)
- klist.exe (16.87 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.87 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.87 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.87 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.87 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.87 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (74.37 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.87 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.87 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.61 KB)
This page is about RapidMiner Studio version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other RapidMiner Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application offered by the software company RapidMiner. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RapidMiner Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it exists on your system the RapidMiner Studio app will be found automatically. When you select RapidMiner Studio in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-06 13:45:43.863