RapidMiner Studio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your PCRapidMiner
. More information on RapidMiner can be found here
. More information about the application RapidMiner Studio can be seen at https://rapidminer.com/support
. RapidMiner Studio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio's main file takes around 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) and its name is RapidMiner Studio.exe.
RapidMiner Studio is composed of the following executables which take 1.76 MB (1841040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidMiner Studio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other RapidMiner Studio releases:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program released by RapidMiner. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio app will be found very quickly. After you click RapidMiner Studio in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After removing RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your computer, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMiner Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-01 16:03:14.387