RapidMiner Studio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. You can find out more on RapidMiner or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rapidminer.com/support
to get more info about RapidMiner Studio on RapidMiner's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). RapidMiner Studio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk.
RapidMiner Studio contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.73 MB (1817232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (201.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
This info is about RapidMiner Studio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RapidMiner Studio:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application by RapidMiner. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMiner Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RapidMiner Studio in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMiner Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 17:31:37.203