RapidMiner Studio is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. Check out here
for more details on RapidMiner. Detailed information about RapidMiner Studio can be seen at https://rapidminer.com/support
. RapidMiner Studio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. RapidMiner Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. RapidMiner Studio's main file takes about 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) and is named RapidMiner Studio.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in RapidMiner Studio. They take 1.76 MB (1841040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of RapidMiner Studio. Click on the links below for other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application released by the software company RapidMiner. Some users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it exists on your system the RapidMiner Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The web site of the program is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-26 19:11:43.623