RapidMiner Studio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your PCRapidMiner
. Go over here
for more details on RapidMiner. Click on https://rapidminer.com/support
to get more data about RapidMiner Studio on RapidMiner's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the RapidMiner Studio's main executable file and it takes close to 134.23 KB (137448 bytes) on disk.
RapidMiner Studio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.76 MB (1841160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of RapidMiner Studio. You can find below info on other application versions of RapidMiner Studio:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application marketed by the software company RapidMiner. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RapidMiner Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMiner Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After removing RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidMiner Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 09:49:20.850