This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your PCRapidMiner
. More information on RapidMiner can be seen here
. You can see more info on RapidMiner Studio at https://rapidminer.com/support
. RapidMiner Studio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the RapidMiner Studio's main executable file and it occupies approximately 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk.
RapidMiner Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.76 MB (1841040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The current page applies to RapidMiner Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RapidMiner Studio:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program by the software company RapidMiner. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RapidMiner Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidMiner Studio in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The software company is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-03 05:18:25.537