Lucky Bright is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computerLucky Bright
. More data about Lucky Bright can be found here
. Click on http://www.luckybright.net/support
to get more information about Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Lucky Bright is "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 323.20 KB (330952 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Lucky Bright. They take 846.70 KB (867016
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5813.22313
of Lucky Bright. For more Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program offered by Lucky Bright. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lucky Bright from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright application will be found automatically. When you click Lucky Bright in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucky Bright in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-01 20:50:51.977