This web page is about Lucky Bright for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. More information about Lucky Bright can be found here
. Click on http://www.luckybright.net/support
to get more information about Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Lucky Bright is C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 323.20 KB (330952 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lucky Bright. They take an average of 846.70 KB (867016
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5813.31313
of Lucky Bright. You can find below info on other versions of Lucky Bright:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program offered by Lucky Bright. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". If it exists on your system the Lucky Bright application will be found automatically. When you select Lucky Bright in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The publisher is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucky Bright.
8. After removing Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Bright in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-06 15:02:05.320