Lucky Bright is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computerLucky Bright
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lucky Bright. Click on http://www.luckybright.net/support
to get more info about Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's website. Lucky Bright is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Lucky Bright is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Lucky Bright's main file takes around 323.20 KB (330952 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lucky Bright. They take about 846.70 KB (867016
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.20 KB)
This data is about Lucky Bright version 2.0.5812.20507
only. You can find here a few links to other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is an application by the software company Lucky Bright. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lucky Bright in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After removing Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 23:49:25.053