Lucky Bright is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. Go over here
for more details on Lucky Bright. Please follow http://www.luckybright.net/support
if you want to read more on Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Lucky Bright is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Lucky Bright's primary executable file and it occupies close to 323.16 KB (330912 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.66 KB (866976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
The current page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5794.6058
only. Click on the links below for other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is an application marketed by the software company Lucky Bright. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". If it exists on your system the Lucky Bright application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lucky Bright in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Bright.
8. After removing Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Bright in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-23 23:22:06.130