This web page is about Lucky Bright for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PCLucky Bright
. Check out here
for more information on Lucky Bright. You can get more details about Lucky Bright at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Lucky Bright is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright directory, depending on the user's option. Lucky Bright's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 323.16 KB (330920 bytes).
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.66 KB (866984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.651
of Lucky Bright. For other Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Lucky Bright from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Lucky Bright from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Lucky Bright
Lucky Bright is a program by Lucky Bright. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright app will be found automatically. After you select Lucky Bright in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 21:13:53.847