Lucky Bright is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. More information about Lucky Bright can be read here
. Further information about Lucky Bright can be found at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lucky Bright. Lucky Bright's main file takes around 323.20 KB (330952 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Lucky Bright is composed of the following executables which take 846.70 KB (867016
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.20 KB)
This data is about Lucky Bright version 2.0.5808.31305
only. You can find below a few links to other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program marketed by the software company Lucky Bright. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lucky Bright from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lucky Bright in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The software company is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucky Bright supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-27 01:59:31.757