Lucky Bright is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. Further information on Lucky Bright can be found here
. Click on http://www.luckybright.net/support
to get more info about Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Lucky Bright by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Lucky Bright's primary file takes around 323.20 KB (330952 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.70 KB (867016
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.20 KB)
The current page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5806.27720
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program released by the software company Lucky Bright. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright program will be found automatically. When you select Lucky Bright in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Bright supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-25 00:08:36.300