Lucky Bright is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. Additional info about Lucky Bright can be seen here
. Please open http://www.luckybright.net/support
if you want to read more on Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Lucky Bright by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 323.16 KB (330920 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.66 KB (866984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5793.22262
only. Click on the links below for other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program released by the software company Lucky Bright. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright program will be found very quickly. After you click Lucky Bright in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After removing Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 20:31:59.953