You can find below detailed information on how to remove Lucky Bright for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. You can read more on Lucky Bright or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.luckybright.net/support
to get more info about Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's website. Lucky Bright is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Lucky Bright is "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Lucky Bright's primary executable file and it occupies around 323.18 KB (330936 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright is composed of the following executables which take 846.68 KB (867000
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.18 KB)
The current page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5801.682
alone. For other Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program marketed by Lucky Bright. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lucky Bright from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright app will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Bright in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Bright in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 09:06:46.487