This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lucky Bright for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computerLucky Bright
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Lucky Bright. More data about the program Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Lucky Bright is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright directory, subject to the user's decision. Lucky Bright's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Lucky Bright's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 323.16 KB (330920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Lucky Bright. They take 846.66 KB (866984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5796.669
alone. For more Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program marketed by Lucky Bright. Some people want to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lucky Bright from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lucky Bright in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The publisher is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Bright supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 10:59:01.000