Lucky Bright is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computerLucky Bright
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lucky Bright. You can get more details related to Lucky Bright at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Lucky Bright is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Lucky Bright is "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 323.18 KB (330936 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Lucky Bright. They take 846.68 KB (867000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.18 KB)
The current page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5799.24080
only. For other Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program marketed by the software company Lucky Bright. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright application will be found very quickly. When you select Lucky Bright in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The software company is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-17 21:36:18.443