This web page is about Lucky Bright for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PCLucky Bright
. Additional info about Lucky Bright can be read here
. More data about the program Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Usually the Lucky Bright application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Lucky Bright is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Lucky Bright's main executable file and it takes circa 323.13 KB (330888 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.63 KB (866952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5784.34843
alone. You can find here a few links to other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program released by Lucky Bright. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lucky Bright from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright program will be found automatically. When you select Lucky Bright in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Bright supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 04:42:15.833