Lucky Bright is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. Check out here
for more details on Lucky Bright. Detailed information about Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Lucky Bright by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Lucky Bright's primary executable file and it takes about 323.17 KB (330928 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.67 KB (866992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.34870
of Lucky Bright. For more Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is an application by Lucky Bright. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lucky Bright from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright app will be found automatically. After you select Lucky Bright in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 20:11:50.613