You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lucky Bright for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PCLucky Bright
. You can read more on Lucky Bright or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lucky Bright is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\unUserNameer.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 323.14 KB (330896 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Lucky Bright is comprised of the following executables which take 846.64 KB (866960
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Bright version 2.0.5784.16835
alone. For more Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program by the software company Lucky Bright. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". If it exists on your system the Lucky Bright application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lucky Bright in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The software company is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\unUserNameer.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Bright.
8. After removing Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Bright in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-02 20:57:37.427