This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lucky Bright for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lucky Bright from your systemLucky Bright
. You can read more on Lucky Bright or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Lucky Bright is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Lucky Bright is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 323.16 KB (330920 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Lucky Bright contains of the executables below. They take 846.66 KB (866984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5800.16884
of Lucky Bright. For other Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is an application by Lucky Bright. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lucky Bright from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright application will be found automatically. When you click Lucky Bright in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The software company is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Bright in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-14 17:12:25.910