You can find below details on how to uninstall Lucky Bright for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computerLucky Bright
. Open here
for more details on Lucky Bright. More information about Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Usually the Lucky Bright application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Lucky Bright by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 323.16 KB (330912 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lucky Bright. They occupy about 846.66 KB (866976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
This page is about Lucky Bright version 2.0.5793.4255
only. Click on the links below for other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program released by the software company Lucky Bright. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lucky Bright from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lucky Bright or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright application will be found very quickly. When you click Lucky Bright in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The publisher is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Bright in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 10:53:16.557