This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lucky Bright for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your computerLucky Bright
. Further information on Lucky Bright can be seen here
. More information about the program Lucky Bright can be seen at http://www.luckybright.net/support
. Lucky Bright is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lucky Bright. Uninstaller.exe is the Lucky Bright's primary executable file and it occupies close to 323.17 KB (330928 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright is composed of the following executables which occupy 846.67 KB (866992
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5802.29487
of Lucky Bright. You can find below a few links to other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is an application released by the software company Lucky Bright. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lucky Bright from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Bright program will be found very quickly. When you select Lucky Bright in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Bright in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:41:42.307