You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Detailed information about Hotkey Utility can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Hotkey Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Hotkey Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HotkeyUtility.exe and it has a size of 514.57 KB (526920 bytes).
Hotkey Utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.88 MB (4069368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CameraCtrl.exe (208.57 KB)
- CreateLowProcess.exe (191.07 KB)
- HotkeyConfig.exe (1.39 MB)
- HotkeyMsg.exe (212.07 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (1,011.57 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (514.57 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (415.07 KB)
The current page applies to Hotkey Utility version 3.00.3005
only. You can find here a few links to other Hotkey Utility versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hotkey Utility we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CameraCtrl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyConfig.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
Hotkey Utility is an application released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hotkey Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:24:18.963