This page contains thorough information on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More details about the program Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Hotkey Utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Hotkey Utility's entire uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 515.57 KB (527944 bytes) on disk and is titled HotkeyUtility.exe.
Hotkey Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.88 MB (4073464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CameraCtrl.exe (208.57 KB)
- CreateLowProcess.exe (191.07 KB)
- HotkeyConfig.exe (1.39 MB)
- HotkeyMsg.exe (212.07 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (1,012.07 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (515.57 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (415.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.00.8100
of Hotkey Utility. For more Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Hotkey Utility from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Hotkey Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CameraCtrl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyConfig.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
Hotkey Utility is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hotkey Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hotkey Utility in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:52:16.583