Hotkey Utility is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Additional info about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more details about Hotkey Utility on Acer Incorporated's website. Hotkey Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, regulated by the user's option. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotkey Utility. The program's main executable file is named HotkeyUtility.exe and its approximative size is 512.64 KB (524944 bytes).
Hotkey Utility is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.07 MB (2167872
bytes) on disk:
- CreateLowProcess.exe (190.64 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (999.14 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (512.64 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (414.64 KB)
This web page is about Hotkey Utility version 3.00.3003
only. For more Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hotkey Utility:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Hotkey Utility's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\MonitorSettings.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\HotkeyUtility_AP_icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading01.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading02.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading03.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading04.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading05.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading06.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading07.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading08.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
Hotkey Utility is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hotkey Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hotkey Utility in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotkey Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:47:28.593