This info is about Hotkey Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More info about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Hotkey Utility on Acer Incorporated's website. Usually the Hotkey Utility application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotkey Utility. HotkeyUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 599.10 KB (613480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Hotkey Utility. They take 3.64 MB (3818968
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (992.10 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (599.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Hotkey Utility version 2.05.3011
only. For more Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hotkey Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hotkey Utility in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:37:09.083