This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Acer Incorporated. Please open http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Hotkey Utility on Acer Incorporated's web page. Hotkey Utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Hotkey Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. HotkeyUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 550.53 KB (563744 bytes) on disk.
Hotkey Utility contains of the executables below. They take 3.36 MB (3518752
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (222.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (766.53 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (550.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Hotkey Utility version 2.05.3001
alone. You can find below a few links to other Hotkey Utility releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OEM\Hotkey Utility
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyHook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUI.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\AppNameMultiLang
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\UninstallString
Hotkey Utility is a program by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hotkey Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. After you select Hotkey Utility in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 22:04:51.243