Hotkey Utility is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Click on http://www.emachines.com
to get more facts about Hotkey Utility on Acer Incorporated's website. Hotkey Utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Hotkey Utility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named HotkeyUtility.exe and its approximative size is 595.03 KB (609312 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hotkey Utility. They occupy about 3.39 MB (3557144
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (222.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (759.53 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (595.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Hotkey Utility version 2.05.3005
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Hotkey Utility:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility application will be found very quickly. After you select Hotkey Utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:25:11.497