You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More information about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More information about the application Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Hotkey Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 612.60 KB (627304 bytes) on disk and is called HotkeyUtility.exe.
Hotkey Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 4.15 MB (4355200
bytes) on disk:
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.60 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (997.10 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (612.60 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (562.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.82 MB)
The current page applies to Hotkey Utility version 2.05.3503
alone. For other Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hotkey Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hotkey Utility in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:17:16.370