You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
for more info on Acer Incorporated. Please follow http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Hotkey Utility on Acer Incorporated's page. Usually the Hotkey Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotkey Utility. HotkeyUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 458.53 KB (469536 bytes) on disk.
Hotkey Utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.53 MB (2648832
bytes) on disk.
- HotkeyUtility.exe (458.53 KB)
- HUExecuter.exe (210.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.3004
of Hotkey Utility. You can find here a few links to other Hotkey Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 09:33:15.050