You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. Detailed information about Hotkey Utility can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Hotkey Utility program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Hotkey Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 614.53 KB (629280 bytes) on disk and is called HotkeyUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hotkey Utility. They take an average of 1.26 MB (1319560
bytes) on disk.
- HotkeyUtility.exe (614.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (674.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3003
of Hotkey Utility. You can find below info on other application versions of Hotkey Utility:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.exe
Hotkey Utility is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Hotkey Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hotkey Utility in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:59:53.700