This info is about Hotkey Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Acer Incorporated. You can read more about about Hotkey Utility at http://www.acer.com
. Hotkey Utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Hotkey Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 604.10 KB (618600 bytes) on disk and is named HotkeyUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hotkey Utility. They take an average of 3.60 MB (3777568
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.60 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (946.60 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (604.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Hotkey Utility version 2.05.3013
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hotkey Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hotkey Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility program will be found automatically. When you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:03:28.703