Hotkey Utility is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Acer Incorporated. More information about Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Hotkey Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Hotkey Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 594.03 KB (608288 bytes) on disk and is named HotkeyUtility.exe.
Hotkey Utility contains of the executables below. They take 3.53 MB (3700504
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (904.53 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (594.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.3006
of Hotkey Utility. Click on the links below for other Hotkey Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is a program by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Hotkey Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hotkey Utility in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 07:01:43.267