This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Acer Incorporated. More details about Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Hotkey Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. HotkeyUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 599.60 KB (613992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Hotkey Utility. They take about 3.60 MB (3772888
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (946.60 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (599.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.3012
of Hotkey Utility. You can find below info on other application versions of Hotkey Utility:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:24:01.893