You can find below details on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. More data about the program Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Hotkey Utility program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Hotkey Utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Hotkey Utility is MsiExec.exe. HotkeyUtility.exe is the Hotkey Utility's main executable file and it occupies circa 540.64 KB (553616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hotkey Utility. They take about 2.09 MB (2196032
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (190.64 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (998.64 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (540.64 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (414.64 KB)
The current page applies to Hotkey Utility version 3.00.3001
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Hotkey Utility:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hotkey Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Hotkey Utility application will be found very quickly. After you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:09:16.323