This web page is about Hotkey Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. More data about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More data about the app Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Hotkey Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Hotkey Utility's primary file takes around 625.64 KB (640656 bytes) and is called HotkeyUtility.exe.
Hotkey Utility is composed of the following executables which take 5.21 MB (5464960
bytes) on disk:
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.64 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (1,000.64 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (625.64 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (563.64 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.3512
of Hotkey Utility. You can find below info on other application versions of Hotkey Utility:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hotkey Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hotkey Utility in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-27 17:59:17.450