You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Acer Incorporated. Please follow http://www.emachines.com
if you want to read more on Hotkey Utility on Acer Incorporated's web page. Usually the Hotkey Utility program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotkey Utility. Hotkey Utility's main file takes about 554.53 KB (567840 bytes) and is called HotkeyUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hotkey Utility. They take about 3.36 MB (3522848
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (222.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (766.53 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (554.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Hotkey Utility version 2.05.3000
alone. Click on the links below for other Hotkey Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 15:33:26.240