You can find on this page details on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More details about Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.emachines.com
. Usually the Hotkey Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotkey Utility. The application's main executable file occupies 458.53 KB (469536 bytes) on disk and is titled HotkeyUtility.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Hotkey Utility. They occupy 2.51 MB (2627320
bytes) on disk.
- HotkeyUtility.exe (458.53 KB)
- HUExecuter.exe (210.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Hotkey Utility version 2.00.3005
alone. Click on the links below for other Hotkey Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is a program by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility application will be found automatically. After you click Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 18:10:22.283