Hotkey Utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Open here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. More info about the software Hotkey Utility can be found at http://www.acer.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Hotkey Utility is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file is named HotkeyUtility.exe and occupies 512.64 KB (524944 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hotkey Utility. They take about 2.07 MB (2167360
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (190.64 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (998.64 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (512.64 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (414.64 KB)
This web page is about Hotkey Utility version 3.00.3004
only. For other Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\MonitorSettings.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\HotkeyUtility_AP_icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading01.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading02.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading03.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading04.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading05.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading06.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading07.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading08.ico
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
Hotkey Utility is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:33:11.677