Honeyview is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bandisoft.com. More details about the software Honeyview can be seen at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Honeyview.exe is the Honeyview's main executable file and it occupies about 8.44 MB (8855048 bytes) on disk.
Honeyview is composed of the following executables which take 8.82 MB (9252262
bytes) on disk:
- Honeyview.exe (8.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.39 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
The current page applies to Honeyview version 5.07
only. For more Honeyview versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Honeyview.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Honeyview:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe
Honeyview is a program by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". The Honeyview application will be found very quickly. After you select Honeyview in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 13:20:29.493