This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Honeyview for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. Additional info about Bandisoft.com can be read here
. More details about the program Honeyview can be found at https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. Honeyview is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Honeyview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.45 MB (12005248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Honeyview. They occupy about 12.21 MB (12804200
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (479.40 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
This info is about Honeyview version 5.30
only. You can find below a few links to other Honeyview releases:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is a program released by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Honeyview from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Honeyview or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Honeyview in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeyview supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-07 12:56:17.780