This info is about Honeyview for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. You can read more on Bandisoft.com or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
to get more data about Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's website. Usually the Honeyview application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Honeyview's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Honeyview.exe is the Honeyview's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.42 MB (11975592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Honeyview. They take an average of 12.17 MB (12764112
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.21 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
This web page is about Honeyview version 5.19
only. You can find here a few links to other Honeyview versions:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is a program offered by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Honeyview or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview app will be found automatically. After you click Honeyview in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The software company is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 11:24:24.970