You can find below details on how to uninstall Honeyview for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your PCBandisoft.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Bandisoft.com. Please follow http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
if you want to read more on Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's page. Usually the Honeyview program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Honeyview.exe and occupies 11.27 MB (11817992 bytes).
Honeyview is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.65 MB (12216571
bytes) on disk:
- Honeyview.exe (11.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.72 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
This info is about Honeyview version 5.09
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Honeyview:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Honeyview.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Honeyview:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Honeyview:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\config.ini
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\background.png
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\cmyk.icc
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\paperturn.wav
Honeyview is an application offered by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Honeyview from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Honeyview or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". The Honeyview app will be found very quickly. After you select Honeyview in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Honeyview supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 13:14:41.963