Honeyview is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bandisoft.com. Please open https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
if you want to read more on Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's web page. Usually the Honeyview application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Honeyview's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Honeyview's main file takes about 11.43 MB (11981736 bytes) and is named Honeyview.exe.
Honeyview installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.18 MB (12770984
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.92 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
The current page applies to Honeyview version 5.21
alone. Click on the links below for other Honeyview versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Honeyview we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-429202718-3971941231-757727982-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume5\PM\Photo\Honeyview Ver.5.21 Build 4882\Honeyview Ver.5.21 Build 4882.EXE
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-429202718-3971941231-757727982-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe
Honeyview is a program marketed by Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Honeyview or simply click the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Honeyview in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeyview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 13:58:01.327