This web page contains complete information on how to remove Honeyview for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. You can find out more on Bandisoft.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
to get more facts about Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's website. Honeyview is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Honeyview is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.05 MB (11589128 bytes) on disk and is named Honeyview.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Honeyview. They take about 11.43 MB (11984716
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.80 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
This web page is about Honeyview version 5.06
alone. For other Honeyview versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is a program released by Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Honeyview or simply click the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Honeyview in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Honeyview supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:18:55.830