You can find below details on how to uninstall Honeyview for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your systemBandisoft.com
. You can read more on Bandisoft.com or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
if you want to read more on Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's web page. Honeyview is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.41 MB (11961768 bytes) on disk and is called Honeyview.exe.
Honeyview contains of the executables below. They take 12.16 MB (12751016
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.92 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
This web page is about Honeyview version 5.20
alone. Click on the links below for other Honeyview versions:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is an application released by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Honeyview or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Honeyview in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 09:32:39.800