This web page is about Honeyview for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. You can find out more on Bandisoft.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
to get more info about Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's website. Usually the Honeyview application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Honeyview is "C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe". Honeyview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.93 MB (11463176 bytes) on disk.
Honeyview installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.29 MB (11839094
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (10.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.81 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (117.90 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (125.40 KB)
This info is about Honeyview version 5.02
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Honeyview:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is a program offered by Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Honeyview from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Honeyview or simply click the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Honeyview in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Honeyview supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 04:25:53.860